Thank you for your interest in joining Junior Players 2022 Young Professionals Committee!
Junior Players created our Young Professionals Committee in 2018 to provide the young professionals (35 and under) in our community with a program through which they can support Junior Players, the arts, and the youth in their communities. Our Young Professionals Committee is a unique giving program for those who are passionate about leadership development skills, peer support, and giving back to the promise-filled youth in our community.
Junior Players’ Young Professionals Committee is responsible for implementation of the organization’s sponsorship plan; identifying and soliciting funds from external sources of support. Additionally, each member of the Young Professionals Committee will be able to participate in a mentorship program with the Junior Players Board of Directors.
Below are the responsibilities of the 2022 Young Professionals Committee:
- Be informed about Junior Players mission, services, policies, and programs.
- Support and work with the Executive Director and Operations and Development Director to create a strategic direction for Junior Players sponsorship efforts
- Committee Participation:
- Attendance at 80% of the committee meetings is required. This committee has 1 monthly meeting for a total of 12 meeting for the calendar year.
- Attend Junior Players' production performances.
- Support Junior Players' special events and fundraising efforts.
- Community Outreach:
- When with an appropriate audience (e.g., potential donors or visitors), Junior Players should be at the top of your list when talking about your community involvement at a cocktail party, networking event, etc.
- Be available as a resource to refer Junior Players to affluent community leaders and businesses to further the organization's goals.
- Fund Development
- Identify potential funding sources and serve as an ambassador in securing organizational funding (Targeted Potential Revenue Sources: Corporate, Individual and Foundation)
- Raise a minimum of $1,000 per committee member on North Texas Giving Day.
- Organize fundraising parties with a purpose once per quarter
- Financial Get or Give
- Make a minimum $200 annual dues contribution to Junior Players by November 1, 2022.
- Contributions can be sponsored by your employer or supplemented through corporate matching funds.
The Selection Process
In order to be considered for the 2022 Young Professionals Committee, please complete the form below no later than January 31, 2022. Selection will be made by Young Professionals Committee Co-Chairs. Candidates will be notified of the result immediately following this process and/or via mailed notification.
Thank you for your interest and we hope you will join us as we transform kids’ lives through the arts!