Junior Players continually adapts programming and outreach to meet the needs in our community. COVID-19 has provided us with unique opportunities to connect students and artists virtually. We continue to find innovative ways to empower young voices, and are excited to see how we can leverage technology to reach more children and youth in the future.
Each year, Junior Players serves thousands of kids and teens throughout the North Texas area.
Each year, Junior Players:
- Serves approximately 15,000 students across North Texas.
- Serves approximately 6,000 audience members during our 6-show season.
- Provides 5,000 hours of high-quality arts education programming.
- Provides more than 3,000 sessions of programming with each session lasting approximately 2 hours.
- This breaks down to approximately 11 sessions per day throughout the year.
- Employs more than 100 highly qualified teaching artists.
- Offers 415 unique arts programs at 153 unique locations.