Junior Players continually adapts programming and outreach to meet the needs in our community. COVID-19 has provided us with unique opportunities to connect students and artists virtually. We continue to find innovative ways to empower young voices, and are excited to see how we can leverage technology to reach more children and youth in the future.
Each year, Junior Players serves thousands of kids and teens throughout the North Texas area.
Throughout 2019, Junior Players:
- Served approximately 15,000 students across North Texas.
- Served approximately 6,000 audience members during our 6-show season.
- Provided 5,000 hours of high-quality arts education programming.
- Provided more than 3,000 sessions of programming with each session lasting approximately 2 hours.
- This breaks down to approximately 11 sessions per day throughout the year.
- Employed more than 100 highly qualified teaching artists.
- Offered 415 unique arts programs at 153 unique locations.