Save the date for Junior Players' annual Future Stars Celebration being held November 8th! Our 2014 theme is Future Stars of Broadway and will feature musical theater entertainment as well as a photo booth and more! It's the perfect time to do some early Christmas shopping and enjoy delicious food from Maguire's Regional Cuisine. This incredible event raises much needed funds that will help Junior Players provide tuition-free arts programs for thousands of North Texas Youth.
The purpose of the Future Stars event is to raise funds to help support all of Junior Players' free after-school and summer arts education programs, which serve over 5,000 children and teenagers every year. When school's out for the day, many low-income children and teenagers find themselves with lots of time and energy, but few positive options. Into that world comes Junior Players, changing lives through the arts. In 2015, Junior Players will provide the following programs:
- Free after-school arts workshops for 3,000 youth 5 to 15
- Special programs with at-risk youth ages 11 to 18
- A full production of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream with a cast of teenagers from throughout the metroplex
- Over 50 free summer theater camps for 1,500 children ages 7 to 14
- A full production of In the Heights with a cast of teenagers from throughout the metroplex.
For more information on being an event sponsor or donating an item please call us at 214-526-4076.
Purchase your Admission Tickets Here
Purchase your Single Raffle Tickets Here
Purchase your Six-Pack Raffle Tickets Here